Lara, 29 from the Pac Northwest.
Me reblogging the various geeky things that I love!
I used to list out all of the things I like, but the list got too long. I just really like a lot of different stuff, okay? i go on reblogging sprees of one fandom for a while, then go back to posting a little of everything.
Sorry, non sportsy people, during football season, I go a little Seahawks crazy. Just scroll on past it. :)
I am a respectful shipper. I don't care who you ship with who, I will respect yours as long as you respect mine. :)
I am RetailAvenger85 most places on the internet, and Xbox live. Except on Twitter. There I'm lara814.
I"m always willing to chat with people, so if you ever feel you need a new internet buddy, drop me a line.
Animal Crossing Dream Address: 5400-2109-6339
3DS Friend Code:0430-8309-0537
My Fallout 3 Cosplay
My Fallout Screenshot Photosets
My Shenko Fanfic
Rule 1: Always post the rules
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know you tagged them.
1. What is the one song on your playlist you never skip?
Black Horse and Cherry Tree, KT Tunstall. It’s my karaoke standard, and I never pass up a chance to practice!
2. Freckles or dimples or both?
Do I have them or do I like them? Well, I love freckles on a guy! And I have a few on my face that show up when I go in the sun, and more on my arms, legs, and rest of me. :)
3. How many rings before you answer your phone?
As few as possible, if it’s someone I want to talk to! If it’s someone I want to ignore, I don’t touch it so that it automatically goes to VM. There is nothing worse than hearing a phone ring 4 times, then going to VM. You KNOW they saw it was you and hit ignore.
4. Favorite thing to do to unwind?
5. Sweet snacks or salty snacks?
Salty! Sunflower seeds and shelled peanuts are my biggest cravings
6. Favorite ship?
Fem!Shep/Kaidan from Mass Effect. They are the only ship I have ever written fic about, so I guess that puts them above all others.
7. Do you have any pets?
Yup! The dude and I have a cat named Poppet, and I have a dachshund (who lives with my parents now that I’ve moved out) named Sirus. He’s still my baby.
8. If I looked at your internet history, do you think I would be surprised?
Nope. It’s tumblr, tvtropes, the mass effect wiki, the fallout wiki, facebook and youtube. exactly what you would expect from me!
9. Comfort food?
Anything potato related. Dammit, it’s the most perfect food ever.
10. Are you a listener or a talker?
Listener when it comes to serious situations. When it comes to bizzaro stories and bar talk, it takes a lot to shut me up.
11. What household chore do you hate the most?
Dishes. I hate reaching into sinks full of gross water.
1) If there was a movie made of your life, what song would play over the opening credits?
2) What fictional character do you relate to the most?
3) If you had one superpower, what would it be?
4) What’s the weirdest thing that has ever happened to you?
5) If you could have dinner with two famous people (dead or alive) who would they be?
6) If you could go to college for free, what would you study?
7) Favorite childhood memory?
8) What is your Ship of Ships?
9) What is your number one pet peeve?
10) What is your favorite book?
11) If there was a movie made of your life, what song would play over the end credits?
QUESTIONS ARE HARD AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO TAG PEOPLE? FUCK. (leaving that comment cause it’s hilarious)